Bor Borren Permacultuur thinks your privacy is very important. I will process and use your information in a save way, following the guidelines of Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (European guidelines that protect your privacy). In this privacy notice, I will explain which information I need and why I need it. You can also read what your rights are. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, you can contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Who am I?
Bor Borren Permacultuur, located at Van Coeverdenstraat 29, 7471 SW Goor. I am registered as a sole proprietorship at the Kamer van Koophandel (Netherlands Chamber of Commerce). You can find me here as Borren Communicatie en Design, and my tradename is Bor Borren Permacultuur. My Chamber of Commerce number is 54221382. I am responsible for processing your information.
2. What information do I use?
In this paragraph, you can find an overview of the information I process and why I do this. You can also read which legal basis I have, which allows me to process your information and determines how long I can maintain this information.
- I will process your name, address, residence, phone number, e-mail and further information that I need to provide service. This information is also needed to realise our agreement. Furthermore, I use the information to make you a satisfied customer. I will keep the information for 7 years after our agreement.
- To maintain the agreement, I will keep your name, residence, billing address, e-mail, phone number, purchase history and payment data for 7 years after our agreement. I will save it in my customer database. I save this information to be able to complete the agreement and to change information when needed.
- I have a portfolio on my website and I have social media for commercial interests. The reason for this is to show earlier work to potential clients. In this portfolio, I process your design, not your name and exact location. I asked permission for this in advance. I save this content unlimited in my database. When you request to delete this content, I will.
- For billing and financial administration, I process your name or the name of your contact person. I also process your company name, bank details and the outstanding balance. Without this information, I am not able to process your payment. So, I need this information to realise our agreement. Due to a legal obligation of the tax authorities, I am bound to keep this information for 7 years.
- If you have any complaints about my service, I will process your name, e-mail, phone number and the content of the complaint. This way, I can think of a good solution. I will also use this information to achieve the most optimal service. I will save this information for 7 years after our agreement.
- To use my website and to optimise it, I make use of analytics. I have a commercial interest to use your online behaviour to analyse and improve my service. I will track your online behaviour with Google Analytics. I am bound to the storage time of Google.
- When you contact me by using the contact form on my website, I will ask for your name, phone number, residence, acreage and e-mail. This information will not be saved on the webserver, I only use it to answer your question. When I completely answered your question and when there will not be a collaboration, I will immediately delete the information of the contact form.
3. How did I acquire this information?
I acquired the information above from you, as a costumer or as a contact person. I acquired the information because you provided it to me.
4. What rights do you have regarding to this information?
The Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming provides you with multiple rights with regard to your information I use.
- Access: you can always request to look into the information I use of you. For this request, you can contact Bor Borren Permacultuur.
- Change: based on the request above, you can change, correct, supplement, protect and delete your personal information. For this, you can contact Bor Borren Permacultuur.
- Objection: you can object to the use of your personal information.
- Data transmission: if you want to transfer your information to another provider, I will transfer it in a structured and common form. This way, it is useable for the common digital systems.
- Withdrawal: when I processed your data with your explicit allowance, you have the right to withdraw this approval. This can have consequences on my service.
When you want to make use of your rights, you can send a request to email@example.com. I will evaluate your request as quick as possible. When I cannot satisfy your request, I will inform you why. Bor Borren Permacultuur has the right to verify your identity in case of a request.
5. Who will receive your information?
Bor Borren Permacultuur will not provide your data to third parties, unless when it is necessary for the agreement of when it is a legal obligation. After your permission, I can provide your information to (potential) involved parties that are connected to our agreement, including extern advisors and performers. This all will be done on behalf of the agreement between the involved parties. I will not sell your information to third parties.
6. Final provisions
This privacy notice is from 4-6-2019, and I have the right to change it. When it is an important change, I will notify you. When you have questions about this privacy note or about the way I use your information, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have a complaint about the way I process your data, you can also send an e-mail. You can also contact the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
This site is owned by Bor Borren Permacultuur. Do you want to use parts of my content (text or images)? Contact me first to consult about this and to receive permission. Do you think I used content of you? Then you can also contact me.